Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Paper From Last Night

I received a 96% on the paper that I worked on last night. It took me about two hours to complete it but when it was done I was satisfied with it. It turns out that I'm one of those people who can work well under pressure. The only real way to know if you can handle any situation is to challenge yourself. If I was not use to challenging myself, there is no way I would have taking this many classes and developed the website at the same time. I know what I have accomplished, I'm confident that I will accomplish the goals that I set, so I set the bar a little higher in order to test my ability. It is to me the only real way to improve myself at everything that I do. If I continually accomplish the same thing then I'm just going around in circles.

No comments: