Thursday, July 5, 2007

New Challenge

It looks like things are winding down. There is about 4 weeks left of school and the hardest part of building my website is done. One thing that I have learned in the past few years is that success is addictive. Once you accomplish or become proficient at something, you want to challenge yourself to get that same feeling of winning and conquering. That's how most people do great things. They accomplish little things and then keep climbing. Look, if you want to know who the future millionaires and billionaires are here's a simple test. Walk up to anyone who you want to test and say "Do you know that Bill Gates is now worth almost 60 billion dollars?" The response you'll probably get is "60 billion dollars!!!" But once all that is out of the way, ask them "what would you do if you had that much money?" If the response you get is something like, " man, I would just lounge around all day and do nothing" bet everything you have that that person is not going to be a billionaire. Lounging around doing nothing doesn't get you billions so why would it keep you billions if you had it? It's not that I want to be a billionaire but after all the work that I've put in to everything I've done in the last 8 weeks and all the accomplishments that I've racked up, I can't see myself not doing more. I've tested myself to see how focused, discipline, and resilient I could be and I'm happy with the results. So curiosity is making me wonder how much further I can go. Having said that I am preparing to set myself up for a new challenge that is in the works. It will most likely be starting in the next few days or weeks so that when school is over I can begin my new challenge. I will keep you updated what it is and when I begin

No comments: